Collection: Morel Harvesting Workshop
Learn how to find and harvest morels with EatWild! Adventure depending on the morel season.
You will learn how to find morels, use navigation apps and stay safe. This harvesting and cooking adventure will take place in the BC Interior.
Online prep session TBA
We will teach you about using navigation and discuss final details.
Meet at noon
Orientation and safety
First morel harvesting adventure
Dinner and camp setup
Morning - noon morel harvesting adventure
- Orientation and safety instructions
- Morel harvesting adventure spots
- A well chosen place to set up your camp
- Mushroom forager's dinner on day 1
You will need to provide your own:
- Lunch on Day 1
- Meals for Day 2 morning and lunch (camp stoves and camping meals ideal for your convenience)
- Camping gear (tent, thermarest, sleeping bag, headlamp, camping stove, etc.)
- Warm layers
There are 9 spaces available