Learn how to find and harvest morels with EatWild! Adventure depending on the morel season.
You will learn how to find morels, use navigation apps and stay safe. This harvesting and cooking adventure will take place in the BC Interior, at Arosa Ranch.
Online on Zoom, the week before May 14-15
We will teach you about using navigation and discuss final details.
Meet at noon in Osoyoos
Orientation and safety
First morel harvesting adventure
Dinner and camp setup at Arosa Ranch
Morning - noon morel harvesting adventure
Camp takedown. You are welcome to get in touch with Maya at Arosa Ranch if you would like to extend your stay beyond Sunday: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Orientation and safety instructions
- Morel harvesting adventure spots
- Beautiful and safe camping facilities at Arosa Ranch (water, outhouses, fire pits). Camping on site at Arosa Ranch is included in the workshop price. If you would like to upgrade your accommodation to one of the options offered by Arosa Ranch, reach out to Maya at email@example.com.
- Mushroom forager's dinner on day 1
You will need to provide your own:
- Lunch on Day 1 in Osoyoos while we discuss orientation and safety
- Meals for Day 2 morning and lunch (camp stoves and camping meals ideal for your convenience)