As per latest PHO orders, we have now lifted mask mandates and can resume full capacity for all of our in-person indoor events.
Proof of vaccination proof is still required until April 8th, pending any amendments from PHO.
In order to maintain the safety and health of our team and students, we have put the following measures in place:
- We sanitize the areas in the classrooms before each class and in between series of students, if applicable.
- Until April 8th, 2022 we will require your full Vaccine Passport + a form of ID. We will be using the BC vaccine scanning app so you will need to present a valid QR code. Please see BC regulations for more details
Do Not AttendIf the following statements apply to you, please do not participate in our classroom activities:
- You have developed any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell or taste, muscle aches.
- You have been required to self-isolate due to COVID symptoms or a positive COVID test, and less than 5 days have passed since you ended self-isolation.
- You have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 5 days.
Instead, contact our Program Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can and we will do our best to accommodate you in the next available session. This policy overrides our cancellation policy and applies to changes in personal circumstances related to COVID-19 only. You will be required to fill out a self assessment health form and declaration within 24 hours before your in-class EatWild activity.