EatWild will be enforcing the vaccine passport as of September 13th, 2021. All students will be required to provide proof of vaccination to attend in-person sessions.In order to maintain the safety and health of our team and students, we have put the following measures in place:
- We ensure that there is enough room for adequate distancing in all our classrooms.
- We sanitize the areas in the classrooms before each class and in between series of students, if applicable.
- We ask all students to complete self assessments and to declare if they have traveled outside British Columbia and if they have been exposed to confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- From September 13th - 26th, 2021 during the transition period you will need a proof-of-vaccination (immunization card, printed vaccine card, registry record, screenshot of vaccine card, etc.) or your Vaccine Passport QR code + a form of ID.
- After September 26th, 2021 we will require your full Vaccine Passport + a form of ID. We will be using the BC vaccine scanning app so you will need to present a valid QR code. Please see BC regulations for more details
- Your own mask and wear it throughout the day
- Gloves and use them to handle firearms and other shared objects
- Hand sanitizer and use it often, including every time you return to your seat
Do Not AttendIf the following statements apply to you, please do not participate in our classroom activities:
- You have developed any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, loss of sense of smell or taste, muscle aches.
- You have returned from a trip outside BC or outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- You have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.